- Jewelry until 1906
- Dealt exclusively with fine Jewels.
- Hugh W. Beattie
- Canadian Jewelry & Watchmaker.
- Purchased Baxter & Craig and moved downtown.
- Having eliminated jewelry stock, became exclusively gemstone dealers.
- Son Milton's window displays, creating pictures using only tiny gems, won world acclaim until his death in 1998.
- Brother George opened a jewelry firm.
- H.W. Beattie's firm Firm incorporated with 3 sons.
- Death of George Beattie.
- Beattie & Sons acquired his business and added it to their own.