- Worked in both joaillerie and bijouterie.
- Hired local artists to render designs.
- Art Nouveau Designs
- Dress Clips
- Frédéric Boucheron (1830-1902) born in Paris.
- Established his first boutique in the Galerie de Valois
- Workshop established.
- Lacy gold metalwork.
- Faultless Craftsmanship.
Innovative use of unusual materials
- FB Maker's Mark in Lozenge depicted below.
- Exhibited at the World Exhibitions. Awarded a gold medal for jewelry in 1867 at the Universal Exhibition, Paris.
- First Prize at the Universal Exhibition, Paris.
- Boucheron is the only French jeweler to participate in the acution of the French Crown diamonds.
- Universal Exhibition, Paris marked the introduction of the point d'interrogation necklace.
- First jeweler to move to Place Vendôme.
- Gold medal at the Universal Exhibition, Paris.
- Noted as one of the forerunners of Art Nouveau.
- Death of Frédéric Boucheron.
- Succeeded by Louis, his son.
- Louis goes to India for the first of many influential trips.
- Creates Queen Mother Elizabeth's favorite diadem.
- Boucheron is named Curator and Guardian of the Imperial Treasure of Persia.
- Jules Debut - 1858 to 1879
- Octave Loeuillard - 1865 to 1875
- Louis Rault - 1868 to 1875
- Paul Legrand - 1863 to 1892
- Auguste Bugniot - 1890 to ?
- Lucien Hirtz - 1893 to 1925
- Edmond-Henri Becker, sculptor & woodcarver.