- Goldsmiths & Jewelers working in the archaeological style.
- Specialized in goldwork, not precious stones.
Castellani apprenticed with his father in Rome.
- Began production of gold jewelry based on early Roman excavations with filigree.
- Advisor at the excavation of the Regulini Galassi tomb with an historic cache of Etruscan metal work.
- His passion turned to deciphering the secrets of these ancient goldsmiths.
- Closed temporarily due to the Italian political climate
- Fortunato Pio Castellani (1793-1865) retires.
- Alessandro and Augusto Castellani re-opened the workshop
- International Exhibition, London
- Featured their Etruscan style jewelry with granulation.
- Closed after the death of Alfredo.