- Ex-Pat American.
- Moved to Mexico working for the Sonora News Co.
- Collected indigenous Mexican crafts and pre-Columbian art.
- Opened a gallery that became a magnet for Mexican artists and distinguished collectors.
- One of the first to produce jewelry in the now popular Mexican style.
- Developed design ideas for jewelry inspired by pre-Columbian art and ancient symbols.
- Employed excellent craftsman to execute his ideas.
- Merged with Frank Sanborn to run Sanborn's, exhibiting and selling work by the finest artisans and craftsmen in Mexico.
- Death of Frederick Davis.