- Alexis helped develop Cloisonné techniques for jewelry.
- Created Japanese motif enamel medallions, pendants, etc.
- Renaissance Revival Jewelery
- Lucien Worked in Basse-Taille, reviving the technique.
- André - Falize Frères - produced Art Nouveau jewelry.
- Trained at Mellerio Frères
- Takes over Aristide Joureau-Robin's workshop.
- Registers master mark.
- Never exhibits under his own name.
- Begins to create designs for Boucheron and others.
- Lucien is influenced by the International Exhibition in London and the Japanese items on exhibit there.
- Developed a style of cloisonné which he exhibited at the Paris Exhibition.
- Legion d'Honneur and Grand Prix at the Exposition Universelle
- Lucien's son André joins the firm.
- Lucein Falize's Sons form Falize Frères with André at the helm.
- Falize Frères win Grand Prix at the Exhibition