Hughes, Christopher & Co. Jewelry Maker's Mark

From Antique Jewelry University

Jump to: navigation, search

Christopher Hughes and Company

Maker's Mark Name/Period Location Specialty
Hughes, Christopher.svg
Christopher Hughes and Company
c.1773
Baltimore
• The shop was located at the corner of Market and Gay Streets and specialized in rose and knot buckles, Macaroni shoe buckles and rings set with gemstones.
• As was common during that time, they also sold paste and marcasite jewelry.
Lang Antiques
Lang Antiques