Video presentation on diamond synthesis
Online G&G articles on synthetic diamond
- March-April 1935, Synthetic Diamonds, Historic and Modern, by Anderson, p. 213, 4pp.
- Winter 1938, Supposed synthetic diamonds by W. Hershey tested, p. 195, 4pp.
- Summer 1939, Comments on synthetic diamonds by W. Hershey, tested, p. 23, 2pp.
- Fall 1939, Synthetic (?) Diamonds, by Shipley, p. 43, 2pp.
- Winter 1943, Synthetic Diamond Question, Reopened in London, by Ball and Kraus, p. 114, 2pp.
- Winter 1947, Diamond Synthesis Attempted at Harvard, p. 500, 1p.
- Fall 1952, Germans try to synthesize diamonds, p. 226, 1p.
- Winter 1959, De Beers (S. Africa) Synthetic Diamonds, p. 373, 1p.
- Spring 1960, Several firms in Holland make synthetic diamonds, p. 23, 1p.
- Summer 1963, First European plant for synthetic diamonds (Ireland), p. 62, 1p.
- Winter 1963, General Electric synthetic diamonds work, p. 115, 1p.
- Winter 1966, Synthetic diamonds now from Czechoslovakia, p. 125, 1p.
- Winter 1966, Synthetic diamonds from Ireland improving, p. 125, 2pp.
- Spring 1971, MEGA synthetic diamonds produced in Utah, p. 292, 4pp.
- Summer 1971, General Electric's cuttable synthetic diamonds and GIA first reports, p. 302, 13pp.
- Fall 1972, Diamond Synthesis by De Beers Research Labs, p. 68, 3pp.