How to Search:
Using the Search Bar Above:
What do you see as you examine your Mark?
- Enter descriptive words in the search bar – Example: eagle or bird.
- Describe the Cartouche, Frame or Shape – Examples: circle or triangle.
- Words, single letters or monograms – Example: ORANGE BLOSSOM or A.
- City or country where a Maker worked or originated (this information is not usually contained within the mark but it’s something you may know or intuit based on other marks)
- Keep adding information to narrow down your results.
Using the Dropdown Pick Lists Below:
Select your preferences from the three categories below.
- Be sure to reset your categories to “All” if you want to search the entire database.