- Shop Manager at Taller de las Delicias for Spratling
1939 Opened his own shop.Taller Borda. He was joined there by
- Julio Carbajal Lopez
- Pedro & Juan Castillo
- Slavador Garcia
- Hector & Alfonso Gomez
- Luis Reyes, A former Spratling salesman.
- Valentin Vidaurreta arrived in Taxco and collaborated with Aguilar until he died.
- Worked in elaborate floral designs that became famous.
- Awarded a jewelry production contract for the costume jewelry company, Coro.
- Opened Taller Borda jewelry retail outlet, Taxco.
- Aguilar workshops closed, Héctor retired.
- Death of Héctor Aguilar.