- Gabrielle Chanel born in Saumur, France.
- Chanel Opens her First Shop at 21 Rue Cambon, Paris
- The Deauville France Boutique Opens and She Begins to sell Sportswear and Jersey Garments.
- The First Couture Chanel House Opens in Biarritz, France.
- The Couture House at 31 Rue Cambon, Paris Opens.
- Chanel No.5 Became the First Couture Perfume.
- Verdura Collaborates with Chanel on Jewelry Design.
- First Line of MakeUp c.1924
- Maltese Cross Design
- Bijoux De Diamants
- Closed During the Occupation
- Re-Opening of Chanel Couture House
- Death of Coco Chanel