- Gold & Silversmiths to the Russian Imperial Court.
- Specialized in enamel, working in the 18th-century French style.
- ‘Objets de Fantaisie
- Founded by Gustav Fabergé (1814-1893)
- Had apprenticed with a jeweler in St. Petersburg.
- Gustav Fabergé retired.
- Peter Carl Fabergé controls the firm.
- Trained in Frankfurt and St. Petersburg.
- First Imperial Easter Egg Royal Warrant Awarded.
- Royal Warrant from Sweden & Norway.
- Carl Fabergé awarded the Legion d’ Honeur for Paris Exhibition.
- Shut Down by the Russian Revolution.
- Peter Carl Fabergé escaped and died in Switzerland – 1920.
- Separate workshops sponsored by Fabergé.
- A.W. Holmström
- M.E. Perchin
- H. Wigström