- Firm Founded by Amédée Galliard.
- Made gilt copper jewels.
- Son Ernst took over the firm.
- Made silver jewels.
- Lucien joins the firm as an apprentice.
- Interested in Japanese metal techniques.
- International Exhibition, Paris – Gold Medal for Engraving and Legion d’Honnour.
- Lucien, took over the firm.
- Heavily influenced by Japanese art.
- Studied metallurgical procedures such as plating, patination and alloying.
- Enamel, Niello & Patination.
- Art Nouveau Jewels with Insects, Flowers & Trees – Featuring Organic Materials.
- Grand Prix and the Paris World Exhibition in Bijouterie-Joaillerie.
- Death of Lucien Gaillard.