- Manufacturing Jewelers
- Jewelry Retailers
- Reverse Crystal Intaglios
- Charles Frederick Hancock.
- Business opened as C.F. Hancock.
- Studied with Paul Storr of Storr and Mortimer.
- Royal Warrant, Queen Victoria
- Great Exhibition
- Paris Exposition
- Sale to Napoleon III
- Duke of Devonshire, 1856 – Devonshire Parure.
- A Mounted classical cameo and intaglio collection rendered Tudor style, for the Countess Granville (the Queen’s representative) to wear to the crowning of Tsar Alexander II of Russia.
- Victoria Cross, 1857 – Chosen to design the new award for conspicuous bravery.
- Each medal is cast from the cascabel from two cannons. The cannons were captured during the Crimean War from the Russians.
- Princess Louise, 1899 – bridesmaids bracelets and wedding gifts.
- Name changed to Hancocks & Co.
- Remains a family owned jewelry house.
- Specializes in antique jewelry from the finest jewelry houses, from all periods.