- Die Struck Jewelry
- Engagement Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Founded in Newark NJ in 1916.
- High density, durable jewelry, more so than cast jewelry.
- Alloy their own metal, then form the jewelry with a series of dies.
- Fifty tons of pressure, to create density, is applied to the ingot numerous times.
- Hand-assembled, set, finished and polished.
- Jabel – 18k gold and diamond rings and jewelry using die striking construction.
- Jabel II – 18k gold and diamond cast jewelry and rings, many with die-struck heads.
- Jacor – 14k gold cast colored stone jewelry.
JCK c.1943 Jabel Ring Mfg. Co. 401 Mulberry St. Newark NJ