- Workshops for Jewelry & Silverware
- Founded by Clara P. B. Welles
- Simple silver jewelry with natural motifs & visible hammer marks.
- Created jewelry and copper trays, desk accessories, etc. for there shop on Michigan Ave.
- Early designs were angular, later they were know for rounding edges for strength.
- Later added a full line of silver table items.
- Workshop moved from the Welle’s home to the shop at 32 N. Michigan Ave.
- Purchased a building on Ontario Street for the shop and the workshop.
- Moved to 222 S. Michigan Ave.
- Clara P. B. Welles
- George S. Wells
- Julius Randahl
- Matthias Hanck
- Emery Todd
- Esther Meacham