- Bazile-Charles Leroy Founded House of Le Roy.
- Emperor Napoleon.
- Madam Mère.
- The Duke of Bourbon.
- Princess Pauline.
- Patent filed for a self-winding atmospheric clock operated by a weathervane.
- Partnered with his son Charles-Louis.
- Appointed Purveyor to the King and the Duke d’Orléans.
- Patent for wind clocks.
- Assigned the business to clock maker Casimir Halley Desfontaines conditional upon him retaining the name.
- Death of Charles-Louis Leroy.
- Louis Leroy joined the business.
- Business renamed Ancienne Maison Le Roy et Fils. L. Leroy et Cie successeurs.
- Ultra-complicated watch no. 1 begun – completed in 1904.
- Grand Prize at the St. Louis exhibition.
- Made an Officer of the Legion of Honour.
- Death of Louis Leroy.
- Death of Léon Leroy.
- Pierre and Philippe Leroy took over the firm.