Call Us (800) 924-2213 • Mon - Sat 10:30 to 5:30 PST

Description

c.1915: 3-7 E. Monroe St. Chicago IL

27 N. State St. Chicago IL

Specialties

Founders

1912

  • Installed workrooms to create handwrought items for his retail outlet.
  • Developed their own lines of jewelry and tableware.
  • Kept approx. 25 workers employed.
  • Became the House of Pearls as a volume importer.
  • Discontinued metalwork c.WWII as a result of rationing.

Designer

  • Edmund Boker