Leysen

Country

City

Brussels

Era

e.1855

Categories: , Tag:

Description

Specialties

1855

  • Louis Leysen founded “Fabrique de Bijoux.

1920

  • Run by Louis, Henri & Charles.
  • New residence on rue Marche aux Poulets.
  • Many prominent clients.

1950

  • Headed by Jacques & Pierre.

1972

  • Henri Leyson (son of Jacques) continues the tradition.

1982

  • Official Supplier by Appointment to the Court of Belgium.