- Cameos, Intaglios and engraved garnets.
- Gentlemen’s jewelry: Cuff Links, Lockets, Swivel Seals, Rings, Stickpins.
- Louis Desbazeille partnered with Derouen circa 1872.
- Louis Desbazeille Opened his own firm.
- Germain Desbazeille joined his father’s firm.
- Louis Desbazeille Retired.
- Germain used pierced cameos (à jour) in an attempt to boost their popularity.
- Concentrated on producing medal jewels accented with applied patinas and enamels.
- Emphasis was on Medal Jewels.
- Commissioned ‘Cleopatra’ medal from Vernier
- Commissioned Roty to create religious and irreligious medals.