- Joseph Marchak set up a jewelry and goldsmith’s workshop.
- Joseph attends the Universal Exhibition in Paris which had a powerful influence on his work.
- Marchak wins a Gold Medal in Antwerp.
- Marchak wins a Sliver Medal at the Paris Exhibition.
- Marchak wins Gran Prix at the Liege Universal and International Exhibition.
- Alexandre Marchak joins the firm.
- Known as the “Cartier of Kiev” Marchak employed 1850 workers.
- Death of Joseph Marchak.
- Alexandre sets up the “Joseph Marchak” jewelry business in Paris.
- Partnership with Robert Linzeler creating famous Art Deco jewels.
- Gran Prix at the Exposition des Arts Decoratifs.
- Partnership with Linzeler dissolved.
- Alexander Diringer, previously of Cartier and Sterlé was hired as head designer.
- Jacques Verger joined the firm.
- Alexander Marchak left the firm – bought out by Verger.
- Bertrand Degommier is a partner and designer.
- Verger sold to Baum.
- The firm is renewed by relatives of Alexandre and Joseph in conjunction with designer Bertrand Degommler with a new collection.