- Attended the San Carlos Academy of Fine Arts in Mexico City.
- Matilde Eugenia Poulat & Ricardo Salas
- Intricate, textured details.
- Floral, shell and bird shapes along with religious motifs.
- Heavy wire with coils and loops – filigree.
- Chasing and repousse.
- Channel set coral and turquoise.
- Matilde’s death.
- Shop taken over by her nephew, Ricardo Salas.
- His style was flatter and less decorated than Matilde’s.
- After 1960 jewelry marked MS-12 Matl with Ricardo Salas’ signature.
- Ricardo Salas Poulat died.