Mullholland Brothers 1914-1920
- David Edwards Mulholland (1886-1966)
- Walter S. Mulholland (1889-1961)
Worked at Park Ridge Kalo Community and left to found their own firm
Became Manufacturing Jewelers for other Firms
Silversmiths Guild of Evanston ran four of their shops and trained silversmiths.
- Bought the Aurora Silver Plate Co. and rename it Mulholland Brothers Silver Co.
- Sold the Company and it was renamed Mulholland Silver Co.
- Both Brothers worked at the Oneida Community in NY
- Eventually went to work in the steel industry