- Born in Taxco, Mexico and studied sculpture and painting.
- Apprentice to the Taller de Las Delicias under William Spratling.
- Founded his own workshop called Antonio.
- Exhibited at the California Palace of the Legion of Honor with Margaret De Patta, Georg Jensen.
- Opened a second workshop to meet the expanding expectations of his clientele.
- Large size, clean lines with hollow construction.
- Unique settings, joins and joints.
- Evolved to be one of the most technically adept silversmiths in Taxco.
- Death at age 90.