- Worked for Clara Welles.
- Created Julmat with Matthias W. Hanck, the association lasted one year.
- Created Holloware until WWI.
- Added Modern equipment to partially automate production.
- Employed 15-20 craftspersons.
- Kept the business going by mortgaging his home and cutting workers back to half time.
- The Randahl Shop
- Included his sons Julius and E. Scott.
- Moved the manufacturing to Skokie.
- Purchased the Cellini Craft workshop to get their experienced employees.
- Brothers bought a jewelry store.
- Reed & Barton bought their tools and dies and created a Randahl Division to continue making Randahl designs.