22 rue Vivienne, later 16 avenue de l’Opéra Paris France – Rubel Frères
777 Fifth Avenue, New York NY – John Rubel
- Began as a Parisian manufacturing firm, Rubel Frères, in association with Van Cleef & Arpels.
1939: Moved to New York to take care of production at Van Cleef & Arpels.
- Nephew Marcel handled the firm in Paris.
1943: Discontinued their affiliation with Van Cleef & Arpels and opened under their own name John Rubel.
- Baguette diamond necklaces.
- Dancer brooches.
- Flamenco dancers.
- Louis XVI Style.
- Fantasia inspired dancers.
- Flower Brooches with ruby, diamond and turquoise.
- Domed cocktail rings and matching earrings.
- Maurice Duvalet (shared with VCA.)
1950: Closed their American business and returned to France.
Mark Struck 1915