c.1986 – c.1904: 21-23 Maiden Lane New York NY
c.1915 – c.1950: 15 Maiden Lane New York NY
- High-Quality Jewelry
- John Alexander Riley established Riley, Douglas & Williamson.
- Frank T. Sloan joined Carter, Sloan & Co. as an office boy.
- After working with various partners, the firm was renamed John A. Riley.
- Frank T. Sloan left Carter, Sloan & Co and, along with Allen A. McDonald, joined the business which became John A. Riley & Sloan Co.
- James M. Bennett of Krementz & Co. joined the firm.
- Sloan was the remaining partner and renamed the firm Sloan & Co.
- His father, Augustus K. Sloan, retired from Carter, Sloan & Co. and joined his son at Sloan & Co.
- Opened a New York office.
c.1950: 15 Maiden Lane New York 7, NY
- Last time Sloan & Co. was listed in the Jewelers’ Circular/Keystone Brand Name and Trademark Guide.