- Joseph Tabbah, an engraver specialized in engraving blocks for silk printing, founds Tabbah as a jewelry house.
- Art Deco jewelry production.
- A workshop founded in Bab Idriss (Beirut Central District) later transformed into a boutique.
- Al Sauds (members of the Saudi ruling family) become patrons.
- King Abdul Aziz Al Saud presents President Eisenhower with a state gift of a jeweled sword made by Nagib Tabbah.
- Nabil moves to Monaco and Tabbah opens a showroom.
- Beret ring launched.
- 150th Anniversary.