- Fine arts instructor at an industrial arts school in Mexico City.
- Launched “Victoria” workshop.
- Necklace commissioned for Eleanor Roosevelt by friends (collar de abanicos) became one of her most popular pieces.
- New workshop for her daughter and son-in-law named Cony and signed Victoria, Cony.
- Worked in mixed metals & .980 silver (marked .925 by Mexican law.)
- Silver and copper combination with no backing so the front and back look the same.
- Early electroplating of silver on copper.
- Coffee & tea sets
- Stylized flowers
- Pre-Columbian motifs.
- Unacceptable work was destroyed by the silversmith who made it.