- Famous for his “Jeweled Jungle”
- David Webb and Nina Silberstein opened David Webb, Inc. in New York.
- Bold flowers and organic forms.
- Duke of Windsor buys a frog bracelet.
- Began producing more subtle designs to go with less flamboyant times.
- David Webb dies and the Silberstein family continued production of his iconic designs.
- Sold to Sima Ghadamian, Mark Emanuel and Robert Saidian.
- Continuing the tradition drawing on previously unproduced designs from the extensive archives and using the original molds.
- Gem materials and updated functional aspects (earring backs, etc.) distinguish the “old” from the “new.”