Founders: Jules & Louis Wièse, e.1844 1834
- Jules Wièse studied goldsmithing under Johann Georg Hossaeur in Berlin.
- Moved to Paris and worked with Froment-Meurice.
- Established workshop exclusively to produce for Froment-Meurice.
- Paris World Exhibition medal with Froment-Meurice.
- Registers a jewelry maker’s mark for his own company.
- Paris World Exhibition First Class Medal for his own Neo-Renaissance jewelry.
- London World Exhibition Gold Medal for neo-Renaissance jewelry.
- Bronze medal for Archaeological-Revival jewelry.
- Firm transferred to son, Louis Wièse.
- Death of Jules and a new registry mark for Louis.
- Death of Louis.