A gleaming 18K golden sword and chain from early twentieth century France, both studded with sapphires and diamonds, support a matching pendant watch by the illustrious Swiss watchmaker - Henry Capt. The sword pin measures 3 inches across, the watch drops down 2 inches
We found the following information somewhere online:
Henry Daniel Capt was born in April 1773 Chenit the Vallée de Joux, the son of Charles Samuel and Susanne Capt Piguet. He was the brother of Charles Samuel Capt (2).
In Valleée de Joux Capt trained as Ètablisseur. On 1 January 1796 he married Henriette Piguet. From this marriage no children are known. To the year 1789 around about Capt moved to Geneva and worked for several well-known companies such as Jaquet-Droz, Godemar Frères, Leschot and his brother Isaac Daniel Piguet. Capt was one of the leading manufacturers and specialist watches with additional features such as music boxes and automatic lathes. As one of the first in Geneva he used combs game and small game rolls for his jukebox. In 1802 Capt formed a partnership with Daniel Isaac Piguet which lasted until 1811; he produced after first on alone before 1830 a partnership with Aubert et Fils received, Aubert & Capt Place Bel Air in Geneva. Under the name Henry Capt workshop from 1844 continued presumably from his nephew Henry Samuel. In 1855 a shop in the Rue du Rhône, was opened quickly gained an excellent reputation. In the 1870s, the house Henry Capt campaigned with being the only watchmaker in Geneva with a branch in London. Later branches were in Paris, Nice and New York now. The company was further stirred by L. Gallopin & Cie. The company won in the years 1878 and 1879 the first prize of the Geneva Observatory, and in 1882 the first prize for a palladium spiral. The excellent, very carefully completed watches of Henri Capt fetch high prices today.