- Item Details
Materials: 14 Karat Yellow Gold
Center Sapphire details
Cut/Shape: Oval Cut Carat Weight: 1.25 carat Measurements: 0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 mm
Additional Gemstone Details
12 Baguette Cut Diamonds Carat Weight: 1.20 carat Total Diamond Carat Weight: 1.20
- Ring sizing
When you purchase a ring at Lang Antiques the first sizing is complementary.Please note the following:
- Most rings can be sized up or down one size unless noted and sometimes can be sized more.
- Keep in mind that most rings were made to the scale of the size. Large rings are usually too broad across for a small finger and visa versa.
- Feel free to contact our sizing department to discuss any ring you are considering. Please include your phone number so we can gather information to best size you.
- If you provide us with an incorrect size there will be an additional charge for the second sizing.
- The process is similar to fitting a tailored suit or an intricate wedding dress
- The metal (platinum or gold and the karat of gold)
- The method of manufacture
- The size it needs to be and whether we are sizing up or down
- Shape of fingers - tapered or larger knuckles
- Fingers swell and change size over the course of the day, after eating salty food or on a hot day
- We have a team of highly skilled jewelers who specialize in restoration of antique and period jewelry who are experts at sizing.
- How long does it take? Sizing a ring takes 10 working days plus or minus.
- When a ring is made larger we typically cut the base of the shank and add metal. We quality control all our sizings with a microscope and you should not be able to see where it was done.
- When a ring is made smaller a piece of metal is cut from the base of the shank where it is then soldered or fused solid again.
- We use traditional as well as modern techniques in the process including Lasers for platinum welding.
- We take great pride in the work our jewelers do and quality control all work with a microscope. If for any reason you have a problem resulting from the work we have done we will correct it.
- We do not guarantee work performed by other jewelers.
Free Domestic Shipping!
with the tracking information so you can track your package. We ship in plain FedEx priority boxes
limitations on insurance value and customs procedures.
APO addresses have an insurance limit of $5,000 and must be shipped via USPS.
Instructions for Internet Return-Free return shipping!