How to Search:
Using what you see as you examine your Mark:
- Enter descriptive words in the search bar – Example: eagle or bird.
- Describe the Cartouche, Frame or Shape – Examples: circle or triangle.
- Words, single letters or monograms – Example: ORANGE BLOSSOM or A.
- City or country where a Maker worked or originated (this information is not usually contained within the mark but it’s something you may know or intuit based on other marks)
- Keep adding information to narrow down your results.
Country search can be initiated by selecting the country button below.
To learn more about investigating your jewelry item read also: Jewelry Identification