Guild of Handicraft Jewelry Maker's Mark

From Antique Jewelry University

Jump to: navigation, search


Guild of Handicraft

Jewelry Maker's Mark Name/Period Location Specialty
GUILD OF HANDYCRAFT.svg
Guild of Handicraft
e.1888-1907
London
Chipping Campden
• Began as a craft guild & later was commercialized and became a Limited Company c.1902.
• Jewelry
• Metalwork
Founder & Designer
C.R. Ashbee
Members
George Hart
Frederick James Partridge
John Pearson
John Williams
1890
• Moved in to Essex House and installed William Morris's Kelmscott Press equipment.
Lang Antiques
Lang Antiques