Camp & Orchard Sts. Newark NJ
Manufactured Gold and Platinum Rings – 10K & 14K
- 1885 Henry Allsopp, Jeweler
- c.1891 Henry partnered with brother George A.,-H. Allsopp & Co.
- 1894 Allsopp Bros.
- 1904 Built a new manufacturing building – 26 Camp St.
- 1922 George took over management of Allsopp-Bliss
- 1929 Moved Allsopp-Bliss manufacturing to the Camp St. Location.
- 1937 Firms merged under the leadership of Edward E. Allsopp
- 1938 Allsopp-Steller with Arthur Steller
- 81 Warren St.
- 1956 Krementz & Co. bought Allsopp-Steller.