- 1891 Advertising enamel work as their specialty.
- Manufactured brooches, scarf pins, bracelets, earrings, buttons, etc.
- Held many patents on mechanisms for collar buttons, bracelets, and pearl fasteners.
- 1885 formed Bippart & Co. with Andreas Kienle at 34 Crawford St.
- 1887 moved to 481 Washington St.
- 1890 relocated to 32-36 Marshall and Halsey Streets. & and office at 19 Maiden Lane.
- 1894 Maiden Lane office closed.
- 1897 Added Partner Bennett Osborn, Jr.
- 1901 Added Benjamin F. Griscom (already an employee) as a partner
- 1901 Name changed to Bippart, Griscom & Osborn
- 1927 Name changed to Bippart, Bennett & Co.
- c.1930s. Business ceased and Krementz & Co. purchased their tools and dies.