- Had shops in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York selling a myriad of goods.
- Became known as an avant-garde jeweler, “America’s Court Jeweler.”
- Chunky pieces with quantities of colored gemstones.
- Maltese cross brooches, shell earrings chunky bracelets following the styles of other famous jewelers of the day.
- Animal themes.
- Celebrity & Society Clients including the Duchess of Windsor and President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- Seaman Schepps died.
- Patricia Schepps Vaill, his daughter continued the tradition.
- The business was sold to Jay Bauer and Anthony Hopenhajm who continue to produce jewelry in the traditional Schepps style using the original molds and designs.