43 avenue de l’Opera
- Hair & Hat ornaments.
- Gold & diamond studded leather goods.
- Becoming very well known
- Many famous clients
- King Farouk, Egypt.
- President El Khoury, Libya.
- President Vargus, Brazil.
- Wife of Maharaja of Baroda.
- Exiled Egyptian Queen, Switzerland.
Awards & designs
- Diamond Award from DeBeers.
- Becomes a member of the DeBeers Diamond Corporation.
- Invents Gold Thread
- Salvador Dali book cover for Livre de L’Apocalypse
- Financial and personal problems required him to sell of many possessions.
- The majority of his work sells through Chaumet.
- Opens his own shop.
- Bankruptcy and stock liquidation (mostly to Chaumet).
- Sterlé becomes a Technical Consultant to Chaumet.
- Sterlé dies.