- Charles Templier founds the firm.
- Paul Templier takes over the firm
- Paul Templier becomes President of the Chambers of Jewellery of Paris, replacing Louis Aucoc.
- Musée Galliera exhibition of note.
- Exhibition of Decorative Arts and Industry, Paris brings acclaim to Raymond Templier for his unique enamel and diamond jewelry.
- Legion d’Honneur awarded to Paul Templier.
- Death of Paul Templier
- Death of Raymond Templier
- Firm also known for unique sport trophies and boxing belts.
- CT (for Charles Templier)
- P&RT (for Paul et Raymond Templier)
- Always Inscribed
- Raymond Templier (full name inscribed)