Video Presentation on Diamond Synthesis
Gems & Gemology: The Quarterly Journal of the Gemological Institute of America.
G&G Article Index: Synthetic Diamond
- March-April 1935, Synthetic Diamonds, Historic and Modern, by Anderson, p. 213, 4pp.
- Winter 1938, Supposed Synthetic Diamonds by W. Hershey tested, p. 195, 4pp.
- Summer 1939, Comments on Synthetic Diamonds by W. Hershey, tested, p. 23, 2pp.
- Fall 1939, Synthetic (?) Diamonds, by Shipley, p. 43, 2pp.
- Winter 1943, Synthetic Diamond Question, Reopened in London, by Ball and Kraus, p. 114, 2pp.
- Winter 1947, Diamond Synthesis Attempted at Harvard, p. 500, 1p.
- Fall 1952, Germans Try to Synthesize Diamonds, p. 226, 1p.
- Winter 1959, De Beers (S. Africa) Synthetic Diamonds, p. 373, 1p.
- Spring 1960, Several Firms in Holland Make Synthetic Diamonds, p. 23, 1p.
- Summer 1963, First European Plant for Synthetic Diamonds (Ireland), p. 62, 1p.
- Winter 1963, General Electric Synthetic Diamonds work, p. 115, 1p.
- Winter 1966, Synthetic Diamonds Now from Czechoslovakia, p. 125, 1p.
- Winter 1966, Synthetic Diamonds from Ireland Improving, p. 125, 2pp.
- Spring 1971, MEGA Synthetic Diamonds Produced in Utah, p. 292, 4pp.
- Summer 1971, General Electric’s Cuttable Synthetic Diamonds and GIA First Reports, p. 302, 13pp.
- Fall 1972, Diamond Synthesis by De Beers Research Labs, p. 68, 3pp.