- Founded by Alphones Fouquet (1828-1911)
- Filigree with stones.
- Cameos & Miniatures.
- Mythical beasts such as griffins, chimera and the sphinx.
- Jewelry produced for export worldwide.
- Fouquet began to develop his Renaissance Revival style for which he became renowned.
1878 World Exhibition
- Strong influences of the ancient world and historic revival.
1878 International Exhibition, Amsterdam
- Georges (1862-1957) Took over the firm.
- Registers his mark.
1900 World Exhibition
- Featured jewelry designed by Alphonse Mucha, who also designed the interiors for the shop at Rue Royale in 1901.
- Etienne Tourette was employed as an enameller.
- Son Jean (1899-1961) joins the firm, specializing in Art Deco jewels.