- Buckles and Belts
- Style based on classicism & Renaissance gold work.
- Emphasis on wearable jewels.
- Large gems and exotic shapes and forms with gems and enamel.
- Sotirio Bulgari (1857-1932)
- Greek by birth, From a family of goldsmiths since antiquity.
- Joined by his sons Constantine - 1889 and Giorgio in 1890.
- Specialized in jewelry
- Sotino Bulgary Arrives in Italy.
- Opened his first shop at 85 Via Sistina.
- 10 Via Condotti location opened and became the brand's flagship.
- 10 Via Condotti was expanded and remodeled by Forestano di Fausto and the "U" in Bulgari became an ancient Roman "V"